Wednesday 30 October 2013

The day my mama was born.

Hey guys, I have another blog post for you! It was recently my mama's birthday and I just wanted to share some pictures from her little birthday celebration. She is the most amazing and supportive mother ever I am so very grateful for her presence in my life. God has truly blessed me with an amazing woman of God as a mother. She is so wise and inspires me and always knows what is on my mind and the amount of times she has prayed for me and I have been delivered have been marvellous experiences! Although this year has been tough for us we still look to a God that is wonderful and mighty and will love us for eternity. I am who I am because she raised me well and with godly council. 

until next time!

God bless 

Me and my mama on her birthday with her beautiful white chocolate cake!
                                  
Mama, my little brother and I :)
                                 
                                   
                             
Me and mama. We like to take loads of selfies.
                                            

My love, my brother and my mama and I :)


God bless!
                               




No comments:

Post a Comment