Monday 11 November 2013

Bedroom Decor

Hey loves! 
I have another wishlist for you guys, I know I have been bombarding this blog with wishlists but it's acceptable seeing as Christmas is coming so it's nice to think of treating yourself once in a while!
Anyway the purple in the background is the colour of 2 of my walls in my bedroom therefore I wanted all peices of furniture and accessory to match it so I found all of these on Polyvore.com and handpicked every single beautiful item in the picture I hope you enjoy what I found and maybe you could show me your bedroom wishlist too? 

God bless
Rozzie
xoxo





Bedroom Decor


Shabby chic lamp $48 - houseoffraser.co.uk
RugGuru rug $380 - houseoffraser.co.uk
Desigual lime green bedding $240 - amara.com
Desigual colorful bedding $47 - amara.com
Ethan Allen faux fur throw pillow ethanallen.com
White home decor etsy.com
Purple throw pillow amazon.com
Linea three piece wall art $24 - houseoffraser.co.uk
World Market rustic candle holder worldmarket.com
Velvet chair lampsplus.com



No comments:

Post a Comment