Monday 11 November 2013

Fotd

Hey loves, this is my Face of the day excuse the disgusting hair I literally had just only done my make-up and kept my hair in the towel then quickly unwrapped it to take a photo for you guys. I wanted to show you how I got this look because really it was just a look that I have been doing everyday on the eyes not so much brightness on the lips but anyway.
I started with Olay daily moisturising cream all around my face and especially in the crevices of the nose and then I squirted my Rimmel London Stay Matte mousse onto my hand and then gradually, using my forefinger (ain't nobody got time for brushes) to spread the foundation onto my face making sure I blended into my neck. Then I used my Almay line smoothing powder in light/medium 200 using a CALA brush (powder 401) to distribute the powder around my face to enable the foundation to set and for my nose to appear more mattified. Next I fill in my eyebrows using a BarryM slanted brush and the MUA pro-brow kit featured in my blog a few days ago and then after worked in with MUA Clear Mascara for instant precision. Next I used my Mua Heaven and earth pallette and used a pale brown and a darker brown for more dimension in the outer corners of my eyes. And then I went in with my Maybelline Rocket Volum Express Mascara - sometimes I put my Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner on before hand and wait for that to dry before I curl my eyelashes using Ellen Tracy eyelash curler. After I used a brush to apply Almay Pure Blends in Honey miel (400) and smiled to apply it to my cheeks. Next to conceal my undereye circles I used Natural Collection's Concealer in Medium and patted it into my face with my third finger as it's the lightest touch. Then I went in with Natural collection's Suntint Bronzing Powder in Golden Glow making a number three motion just above my eyebrows, above my blush and in the hollows of my cheeks. To finish off I used firstly Vaseline on my lips before hand so that my lips were moisturised and then used Kate Moss's Rimmel London  in Rossetto (01) for my lip colour.
Hope you guys like my Face of the day!
Just for those that wanted to know were my top half was from I got my grey and black slouchy jumper from Primark a while ago and then I got my colourful beaded necklace from British Heart Foundation, a charity shop or a Thrift shop if you will! 
Until next time!
God bless,
Rozzie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment