Sunday 22 December 2013

♥ The Christmas Tag!


Hey loves, I have decided to do the Christmas Tag for today's blog post because I haven't yet done it and Christmas is fast approaching!

So I hope you enjoy this tag :D


1. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY FILM?
I've just recently posted a list of my favourite Christmas films but if I had to choose just one I would probably have to choose The Polar Express!

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COLOUR?
My favourite Christmas colour has to be Red! It's my go-to lipstick and outfit choice for this season and I love having Red nails :)

3. DO YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING?
We usually unwrap one present in the morning before Christmas Lunch and then after we've finished lunch we open the presents!

4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE WINTER FRAGRANCE?
My favourite winter fragrance is Miss Dior Cherie's perfume, it's a very sweet fragrance that I have been searching ages for a dupe of :)

5. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SMELL?
If we're talking Candle Scents I've been loving this Pumpkin Pie scent and anything spicy or cinnamon-related :)

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY DRINK?
My favourite holiday drink is from Costa and it's a Gingerbread Cream Latte!

7. CANDY CANE OR GINGERBREAD MEN?
Gingerbread Men all the way, they are my favourite type of biscuit. I made some the other day and I came to the conclusion that I should just left it to the baker's.

8. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG?
My favourite Christmas song is Joy to the World. That'll always guarantee me clapping along to it plus it really celebrates Jesus' birth - the reason for the season♥

9. HAVE YOU EVER MADE A SNOWMAN?
I have made many snowmen, I love it, especially decorating it.

10. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS?
The most important thing about the holidays is being thankful to God that He gave us everything that surrounds us, He's saved us from so much it's unreal. Also family is important, for some family's it's the only time they get together so spend as much time with your family as you can :) 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment