Thursday 16 January 2014

Spring/Summer 2014 Trends: Wide-Legged Trousers, Cropped Tops and Jackets

Hey loves, 

I have another post for you, a trend I saw running in many of the fashion catwalks that I was researching which are Wide-Legged Trousers, Crop Tops and Cropped Jackets. According to Vogue the exposed mid riff top is still in for this season and for those in England hopefully it'll get more warmer if you're planning on rocking this. Wide legged trousers are so comfortable so for it to be in this season means extreme comfort is on the way for us girls.

As I said before I found most of these peices at H&M, Primark, New Look, Peacocks and Topshop which is hopefully in everyone else's price range so enjoy finding these peices and comment whether you like this trend or not :)


Spring 2014 Trends Wide-Legged Trousers Cropped Tops and Jackets


Starting from the top left hand corner:
1) Eagle Varsity Crop Top £2.00 from Primark/ASOS
2) Quilted Jacket with Embellished Collar £25 from Peacocks
3) Quilted Diamond Jacket £22 from Peacocks
4) Wide Trousers £25 from H&M
5) Monochrome Aztec Swing Cami £13.00 from New Look
6) Parisian Cream Floral Crochet Scallop Hem Crop Top £7.00 from New Look
7) Plum Embroidered Yoke Crop Top £8.99 from New Look
8) Jumpo Black Stripe Trousers £15.00 from H&M
9) H&M Jersey Top £15 from H&M
10) Cream Floral Lace Fringe Top £18.00 from New Look
11) Coral Embroidered Yoke Crop Top £13.00 from New Look
12) High Neck Cropped Aztec Top £2.00 from Primark/ASOS 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, more trends to come! I'll make a list of them after I've finished publishing my Spring/Summer 2014 Trends Series :)
God bless,
All my love,






No comments:

Post a Comment