Monday 24 February 2014

Steal Her Style: VANESSA HUDGENS ♥

Hey guys, 

I have a series of posts (I know..another one?!) that I haven't actually done before, this is a Steal Her Style post where I find a picture of  a celebrities style that I love and attempt to find similar items and cheaper items that match. I used to follow sites that did this when I was a little younger sites like Dress Like Selena Gomez, those sites were awesome. I'm not sure if they're still running but if you give it a little search on Google you'll probably be able to find it!

Here is Vanessa's outfit that inspired these items:




She always looks gorgeous, I love her bohemian style especially the outfits she wears at Coachella. Hands up who wishes they looked like her!? 






If you guys want to see more of these posts be sure to post a comment on a celebrity's style that I should try to "steal" as it were. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this short post!
God bless,
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment