Saturday 8 February 2014

♥ Valentine's Day SERIES #3: Outfits no.2

Hey loves, 

As promised I have another load of outfit ideas that you guys can hopefully gather inspiration from, these looks are a bit more edgier than my last post but still playful and girly so I hope you guys enjoy these floral and black and white graphic printed collection. This is one of my favourite sets in this series and I loved peicing each of these outfits together and right now I am head over heels in love with black heeled boots they are most definitely on my Wishlist this year. So obsessed.

I hope you guys enjoy this post!



Valentine's Day Outfits #2


From top left:
1) Black Satin Dress - £35.00 - H&M
2) Lace Collar Cardigan - £14 - Primark
3) Dusty Pink Knitted Jumper - £15 - H&M
4) Viscose Dress - £20.00 - H&M
5) Rose Print Shorts - £10.00 - Primark
6) Boyfriend Slim Jeans - £30 - H&M
7) Daisy Circular Skirt - £9.99 - H&M
8) Black Suede Boots - £25 - H&M
9) Matte Lipstick in Perfect Red Tar - £7 - Nyx
10) Lip Bullet in Wine Gum - £8 - Topshop
11) Matte Lipstick in Nude - £6 - Nyx (Motel Rocks)
12) Black Boots - £25 - H&M
13) Butter Lipstick - £3.67 - Nyx
14) Butter London Lippencreme - £17 - Butter London

God bless,
All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment