Sunday 23 March 2014

#2 What's in my March Ebay basket?

Hey guys, 

This is the second in the series of posts, I figured I could just stick to Ebay as it was proven so popular in my last post which you can check out here:
There are no colour schemes within this post really, it's all a bit varied in terms of colour however I have focused on making sure that they are inexpensive a few favourites of mine are the pale pink jelly shoes which I think is perfect for spring/summer another favourite of mine is this blue blazer pictured below, I think the cut is gorgeous and very flattering and so cheap, I was shocked because I have been searching for an inexpensive blazer for so long and Ebay may be the answer to my blazer problems.

Like always, prices and link will be below, I hope you guys enjoy this post :)






God bless,
All my love,



No comments:

Post a Comment