Saturday 22 March 2014

SALE SEARCH: River Island, H&M, New Look, Topshop, Urban Outfitters (ALL UNDER £20 2014)

 Hey guys,

I have recently come across a lot of sales items that I've found trying to find items from previous blog posts and I have been so impressed with what they have at discounted prices so I thought that I would give you guys a glimpse of the items that each of these shops offer so you can get a feel of everything and maybe check them out yourself. 

I don't know about you guys but the Sale tab when I'm online shopping is the first tab I click on but sometimes I'm way too occupied with new additions to bother checking the sale tab and if some of you are leading busy lives unlike moi maybe you don't really have time to sale shop? (whhhat?!). 

Also, I decided to find sale items that were £20 or under which really wasn't that hard (thank goodness for the lower to higher price option). So without furtherado here are the sale items I found, I hope you enjoy this quick post!




From left to right:

1) Black Ditsy Print Lace Insert Dress - £15 - River Island
2) Cream Polka dot Dress - £12.00 - River Island
3) Knitted Jumper - £8.00 - H&M


From top left to right:

1) Grey Floral Burnout Swing T-shirt - £5.00
2) Floral Skirt - £7.00
3) Monochrome Polka dot T-shirt - £3.00
4) Floral Button Tea Dress - £9.00
5) Monochrome Skater Skirt - £5.00
6) Red Floral Butterfly Tea Dress - £8.00




From left to right:

1) Knitted Fluffy Crop Jumper - £18 
2) Textured Shell Top - £7
3) Sequin Swing Top - £18



From left to right:

1) Pins Needles Peekaboo Bodysuit in Black - £10
2) Pins Needles Mesh Insert Flippy Dress - £15
3) Staring at Stars Skater Skirt in Floral Print - £16

God bless,
All my love

No comments:

Post a Comment