Saturday 12 July 2014

APOLOGY FOR MY ABSENCE & LIFE UPDATE

Hello beautifuls, 

I am so very sorry for being absent these last couple of months, there really is no excuse for it but I will say that now I have finally bought myself my first laptop with my own money (what??) It was my first huge purchase that I bought since getting my job, so it's kind of a big deal. I had ideally wanted to buy it before summer started but your girl got too caught up in shopping (my bad). So now it is finally bought I can tell you what model I got and everything!



To start off with the lovely Kate Spade floral creation above is my current laptop background minus the "apologies" logo, it looks pretty so I hope you forgive me now for being away so long.

I got an HP Pavillion 15-n278sa "15.6" with an 8GB memory and 1TB and even better, I was able to get it for £349.99 which was incredible, thank goodness for sales. If you guys wanted to buy this laptop it's the exact same price here at Currys. I also got Microsoft Office and McAfee security as well as a 500gb Cloud card which I have yet to install.



So far, it has been an incredible laptop, so fast - which I am so not used to! Another thing I'm not used to is Windows 8.1 - like, what? Confusion city. But I'm sure that in time I will be able to get the hang of it easily enough!

Another product I bought with it was this Ditsy Floral laptop case:
Aside from that I have just been working a lot trying to save money for University in September, I'll be attending Portsmouth University doing a degree in Journalism and English Literature which I'm so excited for. It's like a whole new chapter of life that I'm incredibly blessed to be a part of. I'm so excited for what God has in store for me so I will be posting a lot about buying Uni things like stationary and pots and pans! 

In other news I just recently did my last Grade exam on the Violin, Grade 8 - it's only taken me a few years to get to that level but I am hoping and praying that I pass it! I will be finding that out in 2 weeks :)

Keeping on the same topic of music I'm going on tour end of July to August for 8 days with my orchestra which will be incredible - we will be going to Czech Republic, Slovakia and Germany so I'll be sure to take a lot of photos while on tour. 

For now, that will be all - I will be posting more regularly now that I have a laptop. 
Thankyou for reading, 
All my love,
God bless





No comments:

Post a Comment