Sunday 19 October 2014

The AUTUMN Tag!

Hiya loves, 

I recently found this Autumn Tag on Jennie's Blog, check her post and blog out here: Sailor Jennie and within keeping the theme of Autumn and Fall, whatever name you associate this wonderful season with I thought it appropriate to do this.


1. Okay, we're talking coffee. What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?
I have only recently just tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte with Cream from Starbucks which was amazing after the first 3 cups and now, the novelty has worn off a bit. I think I prefer Costa, I love their Gingerbread lattes which they do all year round now but I don't see myself getting sick of them! Costa also have more of a wide range of seasonal drinks to choose from!






2. Accessories - What do you opt for - boots, scarf, gloves?
Boots, scarves, snoods, gloves, hats, jewellery - I go for all of it. Scarves add that awesome cosy element to any outfit and boots enable you to kick the red leaves. Hats are also brilliant for keeping our eyes nice and toasty.


3. Music - What do you love to listen to during the Autumn?
Most likely a Christian album currently listening to For King and Country's Run Wild Live Free Love Strong song, please check them out, they are incredible. Also country music and folk, pop music will also be gracing my ears this autumn.

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent at this time of the year?
I recently spent £30 on body spray this year from Victoria Secret so Lovespell, Pure Seduction and Pure Seduction Daydream will be my scent until they run out!

5. Candles - which scents will you be burning this season?

One minor downside to living in halls is the fact that I can't burn any candles because SOMEHOW, I don't even know where they got this idea from, it's a "fire hazard". 
BUT...
If I was to hypothetically burn a candle I would burn Yankee Candles Christmas Memories, yes, Christmas came early to my local Clinton's. I want it so badly! 
  
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I love the excuse I can make for curling up in a blanket and being cosy, hot drinks being acceptable after summer finishes and cosy knitwear ooo and toffee apples. 






7. Favourite make up look?
I would have to go with the dark red, cherry or raspberry lip colour with brown, neutral eyeshadows.

8. What are you looking forward to most during this season?

Kicking the leaves and crisp morning air.




I tag you, the wonderful human being reading this :)

Leave a comment below if you ever decide to do this tag too and I would love to read your responses :)
God bless,
All my love,





No comments:

Post a Comment