Monday 1 December 2014

BLOGMAS #1: Christmas Jumpers for under £20!

Hey guys,

I don't know if Blogmas is becoming a thing this year, or if it is a thing already (it probably is) or if anyone's jumping on board  but I figured it's a cool alternative to Vlogmas seeing as I don't have a Youtube channel that I regularly upload on. 

Join in with me! I don't necessarily think there's any rules to Blogmas so anything Christmas related will do fine :)

I thought I would kick off blogging every day up until Christmas with a post about Christmas Jumpers, I'm personally not in possession of a Christmas jumper so I figured that I would use this opportunity to search out inspiration for jumpers to wear this year.

I don't know if this is just me but I can't justify spending over £20 for a Christmas Jumper that I would most likely wear at most, twice. I just can't. Even. So here are jumpers for her and for him that are exactly that.

Show me your Christmas Jumpers I would love to see them, whether your grandmother knitted it or your mother got it from Tescos 5 years ago. I appreciate every ounce of inspiration :)





1. Simone Reindeer and Snowflake Knitted Jumper - £12 - Boohoo.com
2. Reindeer Print Christmas Jumper - £17 - Missguided
3. Embellished Fair Isle Jumper - £18 - Asda
4. Corrine Fair Isle Jumper - £18 - Boohoo
5. Conversational Candy Cane Jumper - £16.99 - Missguided
6. Reindeer Jumper - £18 - F& F at Tescos




1. Stag Fair Isle Jumper - £12 - Tescos
2. Christmas Pudding Jumper - £16 - Tescos
3. Ski Fair Isle Jumper - £16 - Tescos
4. Star Christmas Fair Isle Jumper - £11 - Sports Direct
5. Navy Wrapping Crew Jumper - £13 - New Look
6. Star Christmas Jumper - £9.50 - Sports Direct
7. Cream Holly Print Jumper - £13 - New Look


I hope you guys enjoyed this quick post, 
God bless,
All my love,






No comments:

Post a Comment