Sunday 21 December 2014

BLOGMAS #18: TMI Tag!




Hey guys, I know that the Too Much Information tag has been around for a while now on Youtube and seeing as I don't have a Youtube channel that I regularly post on I decided to quite simply answer the questions right here on my blog! I copied the questions from Jenn's Youtube channel: clothesencounters here is her video.

I tag every beautiful person that reads this, make sure to comment a link to your post so I can check them out :)

♦ Q U E S T I O N S ♦

1: What are you wearing?

I am currently wearing a brown strappy top under a black sheer top tucked into a black skater skirt from H&M, tights and a red, orange and brown scarf from New Look.

2: Ever been in love?

Yes :)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Not a terrible break-up but a very very very tearful and sad breakup.

4: How tall are you?
Not very. Around 5"3.

5: How much do you weigh?

I have a phobia of scales.

6: Any tattoos?

Never.

7: Any piercings?

My ears.

8: OTP (One True Pairing)

Zoe and Wade from Hart of Dixie 5ever.

9: Favorite show

Hart of Dixie.

10: Favorite band
For King and Country


11: Something you miss
My uni friends :( especially Viki and Maddie - love you guysss!

12: Favorite song

Right now, the whole of For King and Country's Christmas EP

13: How old are you?

I am 19 years old.

14: Zodiac sign

-

15: Quality you look for in a partner

One of them would be humour, the first quality would be God-fearing.

16: Favorite Quote

Hate is easy, love takes courage.

17: Favorite actor

Rachel Mcadams

18: Favorite color

Purple and Turquoise

19: Loud music or soft?

Both! 

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

To my bedroom, to talk it out with God and scream into my pillow.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

At home I always bathe because we don't have a showerhead that connects to the wall it just roams free but in halls I have one so it takes me around 5 or 10 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I need at least an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

With my brother yaas.

24: Turn on

A guy that treats everyone he meets with kindness and love.

25: Turn off

Arrogance and unkindness.

26: The reason I joined Blogger
I had always had a blog of some sort but did not start using it consistently until I made this blog.

27: Fears

Your usual, heights and bugs and I will never ever watch a horror movie.

28: Last thing that made you cry

A video about beagles that had been tested on in a lab their whole life going on grass for the first time in their lives.

29: Last time you said you loved someone

Just now to my mum on the phone.

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name

It's just an appreciation of the Lord beauty and His goodness.

31: Last book you read

Regeneration - Pat Barker

32: The book you're currently reading

Currently reading Arundati Roy's - God of Small Things, and I desperately need to finish it.

33: Last show you watched

Braxton Family Values (I know, I am ashamed, but I can't stop!)

34: Last person you talked to

My papa :)

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted
Joanna Clare Owst - she is one of my best friends.

36: Favorite food

Spaghetti, anything with pesto and chicken.

37: Place you want to visit

Bora Bora, the Northern Lights, Italy and Peru.

38: Last place you were
Holiday-wise, Slovakia.

39: Do you have a crush?

Surprisingly not right now.

40: Last time you kissed someone

Probably this week saying goodbye to my mum!

41: Last time you were insulted

Probably by Leyla and Rachel but I love them so it's okay.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet

You know those gourmet jelly beans well my favourite flavour is the candy floss one.

43: What instruments do you play

The violin, piano and a little bit of guitar.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry

Is it bad that I don't have a favourite?

45: Last sport you played

I don't sport.

46: Last song you sang

Feliz Navidad at church this morning, yep, that happened.

47: Favorite chat up line

Here's a few Christian pick-up lines for ya'll:

  • So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and I realized... I don't have yours!
  • I believe one of my ribs belongs to you.

48: Have you ever used it?
Never, ever.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone

A very close family friend (she's basically family) called Krystal, we ate and shopped :)

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Karla Vargas from The Goldbrush you guys should check out her beautiful blog! Here and anyone that wants to do it! :)

God bless, 
All my love,




No comments:

Post a Comment