Saturday 21 March 2015

CURRENT: Favourites

I don't know why but I never really got into posting my monthly favourites on this blog which is weird because they're my favourite posts and youtube videos that I look forward to watching and reading every month. I recall taking these photos for a post that I was going to do at the beginning of the month but I never got round to it so... better late than never. I tell myself. #queenoflateness



1// Bethel Music - We Will Not Be Shaken album

My most absolute favourite songs on this album would have to be:

  • Jenn Johnson - In Over My Head
  • Kalley Heiligenthal - Ever Be 
  • Amanda Cook - You Don't Miss A Thing
  • Brian Johnson - Seas of Crimson
Overall the music production of this gorgeous album is absolutely incredible, the presence of God has hovered many times while I have worshipped to this album. It is laced with the Holy Spirit and absolutely catches the wonderful essence of who God is and what He is able to bring us through.

2// Glamour Magazine

I must admit that I was initially drawn to the free lip-gloss that you could get with this magazine but Glamour, the magazine itself is one of the few left of the shelves that actually produce useful articles, it does more than "fashion" and "beauty", leaps far beyond that so when I am able to purchase it - it's a real treat.





3// Maybelline 14 hour Lipstick Super Stay in Lasting Chestnut

Before I discovered this beauty of a lipstick I had previously bought the Always Plum colour which I wore non-stop when I first bought it so much so that it actually lead to it breaking off. I picked up this colour because shamefully I was looking for a similar Kylie Jenner lip colour and this lip colour is natural enough against my skin tone to wear every day. So I do.

4// Cafe De Bain Shower Cream in Coconut Macaroon

My friend Peter bought this and another scent for my birthday and I have been using it ever since. It has the most amazing smell that I cannot even put into words. It smells just like it sounds if not a little bit more sweeter. I believe you can purchase these in Superdrug in the UK.




5// Sinful Colours Nail Polish in Nirvana


I bought this nail varnish a while ago, it has lasted me so many months of wear and I only purchased it from Poundland! One of the greatest buys I have ever done (amidst all the stupid ones). It's basically this neutral, brown colour that lasts a while, it's a gorgeous nail varnish that I will definitely purchase again and again.

6// A Girl Called Jack - 100 Delicious Budget Recipes - Jack Monroe

My beautiful sister-in-law sent me this book to use while I'm at uni and for life and it is this amazing story about a girl called Jack Monroe that was living below the breadline in poverty along with her son and she struggled daily on a small budget putting enough food on the table for her and her son. Numerous times she would go without dinner just to make sure her son was fed. Her son would ask for more and it broke her heart telling him there wasn't any. So she was able to put together delicious and healthy meals that you can buy with a low budget and put it in a book so that I, the struggling student can learn from. I believe she also has a blog so be sure to check that out!


Thank you for checking out this post guys,
God bless,
All my love,
Rosalind xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment