Saturday 21 March 2015

IF I HAD A HOUSE: Anthropologie HOME DECOR - WISHLIST

I have always been obsessed with colours. Vibrant colours and exotic floral patterns are things I would quite literally marry if I had the chance too. My bedroom back at home and my university hall bedroom are victims of my attempt to splash colour everywhere. I love bright colours like reds and blues, dark greens, light greens, lemon and mustard yellows, royal purples and shimmery golds - anything that visually excites the eyes, I'm drawn to. So having only come across Anthropologie in recent years what draws me to them most is their use of patterns and colours. If I had a doppelganger in shop form, Anthropologie would be it.

If you have visited their website then you would know that on the rare occasions that they have sales, their prices are steep. I, as a student couldn't possibly afford Anthropologie but that doesn't mean that I can't dream and admire their products from afar. Here is my Anthropologie Home Decor Wishlist - i.e the items that I would ever have ownership over if I sold everything I had (then even still I wouldn't have enough money to buy that bed).


1//Habari Mug - £10 // 2 // Crackled Batik Quilt - £148 // 3 // Ankara Throw - £88 // 4 // Thayer Curtain £98 // 5 // Orissa Shower Curtain £78 // 6 // Mirelle Bed - £2,200 // 7 // Crackled Batik Pillow case £58 // 8 // Moresque Chair - £398 


Thank you for checking this post out guys, 
God bless,
All my love,
Rosalind xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment