Friday 3 April 2015

MINI SPRING HAUL: Recent Purchases!






1//Seventeen Magazine MARCH 2015 - £2.90 - Tesco's//2//Garnier Micellar Water - £2.99//3//Loreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation in 30 Honey - £7.99 - Tesco's//4//Barry M Gelly Nail Paint 3 for 2 at £3.99 - Pomegranate, Lychee and Satsuma - Tesco's


There were a few products that I wanted to buy and try this month, Loreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation being one. I saw youtuber Gabrielle Lindley purchase it and she said that she thoroughly enjoyed it. It's been getting pretty raving reviews recently and I'm excited to try it out. Nail-wise I had to buy something new that was the complete opposite of my usual black nail varnish so I opted for Barry M Gelly Shine's nail paint which is one of my favourite and most affordable nail varnishes that has a beautiful finish. I wanted Spring colours, bright colours and colours that complimented my skin tone. Who else is excited for COLOUR?!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post guys,
God bless,
All my love,

Rosalind xo

No comments:

Post a Comment