Thursday 12 November 2015

VLOG: Our First Trip to the Philippines 2015



As if I haven't talked about it enough, I thought I would just like to share a vlog of a few clips that I put together of our whole journey from Hong Kong to the Philippines, to Manila and to Tagaytay. It was quite a hard process putting all of these clips together and trying to make the transitions clean. I am so in love with trying to find great royalty free music it's borderline obsessive. I do hope and intend to travel back to the Philippines next summer and I'm so excited to hang out with family again. The fact that the Philippines can be one of the most beautiful places to go is bonus, ultimately being surrounded by family, people that love you and cherish you and that have your back, now that's what really matters. Check out the vlog below:








No comments:

Post a Comment