Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas in a Rented Apartment Photo Diary















It is currently Christmas Eve, I am sitting in the fluffiest pyjama set I've ever worn. Gold nail varnish adorns my nails and a full face of make-up from the day lies on my face. We sit and watch a Christmas Carol service on BBC One stuffing our faces with chocolate and shortbread. It all goes down well with a tea.

This year Mum wanted to make Christmas extra special for us so she rented an Apartment for us to stay in for 5 days. It is a beautiful, quaint apartment that overlooks the sea, the views are incredible and the furniture is wonderfully in tune with the theme of Christmas. It is wonderful to get away for the holidays, in a different place making wonderful memories with people that I love and cherish.


No comments:

Post a Comment